Serving Families in a Holistic Acupuncture Clinic in Westchester, Hudson Valley, New
York, Pleasantville, Chappaqua,
Mt. Kisco, Mt. Pleasant, White Plains, Armonk, Valhalla, Hawthorne, Briarcliff Manor, Thornwood, Scarborough,
Serving Families in a Holistic Acupuncture Clinic in Brooklyn, New York City, New
York, Park Slope, Prospect Heights,
Fort Greene, Clinton Hill, Boerum Hill, Brooklyn Heights, Gowanus, Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill, Windsor Terrace
Life can be demanding in New York; itís even harder when you arenít feeling your best. I understand and am here to help. At Precious Health Acupuncture, I have successfully treated problems ranging from anxiety and infertility to pain and pediatric stomachaches. With the use of acupuncture, of Chinese herbs, and of life style changes such as diet, exercise, and relaxation techniques, you are supported to feel better. Try the wonders of Chinese medicine. It treats a multitude of problems without the side effects!
Leave your name and
email address here to receive a free copy of Jenís ebook,
How To Thrive In The Modern
World: A Layperson's Guide to Chinese Medicine.
We respect your email privacy
- I love what I do! I love being part of your healing process, where pain subsides, health ensues, and joy emerges.
- A warm smile and a friendly wave will greet you every time you walk in the
- I take my time with you: the first treatment usually lasts 1 ľ hours and the following treatments last between 45 and 60
- A compassionate ear is available when you need someone to
- Flexible office hours to fit your
- I celebrate with you when you feel
- All herbs are GMP certified, safe, and
- Each treatment is tailored to your specific
- At no extra cost, I use other modalities when needed, such as cupping, moxibustion, tui na, gua sha, magnets, and ear
- I am committed to the highest standard of care: warmth, respect, professionalism, empathy, and sincerity.
- I educate you about what's wrong, why and how it can be healed according to Chinese medical principles.
|Jennifer Mohr is a respected Board Certified Licensed Acupuncturist in Westchester and Brooklyn, New York. Her mission is to help you find balance so you can enjoy a life of joy, health, and well-being.
Click here to learn
Are you ready to take control of your health?
Call my office at 212.228.5522 or email me at email@example.com
a complementary 15 minute consultation or set up your first appointment.